Top Anamorphic Lenses For Fuji X-T4
What is an anamorphic lens?
Anamorphic lenses are a type of camera lens that allow for a wider field of view than standard lenses. They are often used in movies and television shows to create the illusion of a wider aspect ratio.
When choosing an anamorphic lens, it is important to consider camera compatibility. If you are a Fuji shooter, I’ve done the research for you already. In this guide you’ll find the best anamorphic lenses for Fuji X-T4 cameras.
These anamorphic lenses are available in various focal lengths, so you will need to make sure that the lens you select is the right one for your needs. You should also take into account the aperture of the lens for your Fujifilm X-T4. Ultimately, the right anamorphic lens for you will depend on the look you are trying to achieve with your photography or video.
Fuji X-T4 Anamorphic Lens Reviews
SIRUI 24mm F2.8 Anamorphic Lens for Fuji X Mount
- The anamorphic element group in the lens squeezes the horizontal field of view 1.33 times to produce the 2.4:1 aspect ratio. As the focal length shortened to 24mm, the angle of view also gets wider, rendering an expansive horizon.
- One of the obvious changes for the 24mm lens is reducing the minimum focusing distance to 0.6m, therefore, you don’t have to back away too much to focus the subject when shooting space is limited.
- Not just for video use, this lens allows you to distinguish your photo from a standard 16:9 photo, with all the noticeable anamorphic elements including a spectacular 2.4:1 rectangular look, blue light streak, and oval bokeh.
- The precision aluminum alloy enhances the strength of the lens housing. Assembling with the solid housing, the copper Aperture and Focus rings are designed with an anti-slip teeth surface for smooth, comfortable focus and light adjustment.
- The high-class Schott glass lens elements with Nano-coating can suppress aberration and vignette, rendering excellent resolution and sharpness to a cinematic image.
SIRUI 50mm F1.8 Anamorphic Lens for Fuji X Mount
$493.50 in stock
3 used from $403.16
- The very first professional anamorphous lens for everyone | For widescreen films in cinema format 2. 4:1
- Lens connection: X-mount, X-bayonet (e.g. for Fujifilm).
- 33% wider field of view than conventional 50 mm lenses | corresponds to about a field of view of 37.5 mm.
- Creates cineastic effects such as horizontal sci-fi reflections, impressive light effects and an oval bokeh. | Robust but lightweight design made with Germany made Schott glass elements.
- Focal length: 50 mm (KB equivalent 75 mm) | Aperture: f/1. 8 - F/16 | Closest Focusing Distance: 0 85 m to infinity | focusing: manual | sensor coverage: up to APS-C. | Construction: 11 glass elements in 8 groups | Filter thread: 67 mm| Max. Magnification: 1:15 38(V), 1:20 17 (H) | Focus Ring Rotation Angle: 143 6° | Focus ring diameter: 61. 7 mm. | Length (without lid): 106. 6 mm | Max. Case Diameter: 68 2 mm. Weight: approx. 560 g.